• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 Charger fender trim & turn signal passenger side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnout68

Local time
5:51 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the fender trim piece & turn signal trim piece on passenger side fender
Thanks mopar heads!
CD13A921-05F9-48FD-9FCB-F855949B17FC.jpeg
FC485D85-C40E-4F77-9A9C-EA321FBCA575.jpeg

There are repos for both available. I prefer to have an original piece re chromed/repaired. Just the lens kits with wires and bulbs used to be available.
I think BE&A, or BEA had them, also I think Classic Industries might. For used try [email protected]

There are repos for both available. I prefer to have an original piece re chromed/repaired. Just the lens kits with wires and bulbs used to be available.
I think BE&A, or BEA had them, also I think Classic Industries might. For used try [email protected]
Thank you yeah kinda leaning towards OEM also I’ll check out that website very much appreciated!

His name is Gary, and is a private individual, very good guy. You can tell him you got his name from his friend in Saskatoon, if you wish.

His name is Gary, and is a private individual, very good guy. You can tell him you got his name from his friend in Saskatoon, if you wish.
Sent an Email never heard back unfortunately, still looking!

Still looking for the passenger side turn signal fender trim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back