• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Charger mag 500 trim ring options

Moparnocar

Local time
4:49 PM
Reaction score
Looking for economy options for trim rings that will fit 1967 mag 500's.

pick some up at a car show, and I can only get one to fit the guy wasn't sure if it came off of a magnum 500 or not

just looking for something budget this point does anyone sell any plastic ones or any repo that are halfway decent that won't break the bank?

Magnum 500’s came in 67 and 68 molars. They have chrome rims and they don’t have Trim rings.

Road wheels started in 1969 and they had trim rings.

I was wonder that...mine are original and chrome, I want to put trim rings on instead of rechroming. Will 69 rings fit on 67 wheels?

You can't put trim rings on a chrome wheel , unless you blast the chrome off. The chrome is too hard , the trim ring will not bite into the chrome edge of the rim.

Frank

You can't put trim rings on a chrome wheel , unless you blast the chrome off. The chrome is too hard , the trim ring will not bite into the chrome edge of the rim.

Frank

thank you for the reply that makes sense about the chrome wheel. However, one out of the four chrome rims I bought at the swap meet did fit. it does look a hair different than the other three the guy was not sure if it was a match set or not.

Auto Transport Service
Back