• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Coronet 2 Dr Post Hemi (G3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb67mopar

Local time
12:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Its official, I am starting a new project and need to sell my car. I began this car approximately 5 years ago with a beat up Coronet and spent 3 years working on the restoration. The car is a 2 door post Deluxe model that has had all rust repaired with metal, sealed and painted. The undercarriage has been cleaned and undercoated with professional undercoating. The whole vehicle has been gone through, nothing has been untouched.

The engine is a 2003 5.7 (345ci) Hemi, (345 hp) it is fuel injected and runs great. Not sure of actual miles on the engine but it does run well. (I put on 10k miles)
The transmission is an NV3500 5 speed manual (replaced 2016 with a 35k mile trans)
Exhaust is true dual with H pipe into a set of turbo mufflers and TTI tails.
The rear end is a 8 3/4 with 489 case, 3.23 gears and clutch type suregrip.
Steering is the original manual box
The front brakes are A-body disc
The rear brakes are custom brackets holding 98 Jeep grand cherokee disc's.
The brakes are power with a 98 Grand Cherokee booster and master cylinder.
Wheels are Stockton wheel 15" 5 spokes wrapped in brand new Cooper Cobras 235/60/15's
The fuel tank is an original piece modified to hold an in-tank pump for the fuel injection
Gauges are Speedhut and all work as they should. The speedometer is a GPS unit with many cool functions
Wiring is all new with a Ron Francis harness and a Hotwire Auto harness for the engine. I will give you the diagrams for the car with some notes with the purchase.
The car looks very good and is 95% complete. To be truly done it needs a headliner and probably new seat upholstery. The carpet could be stretched some more too. If shows are your thing you probably would want to re-chrome the bumpers.

Along with the car will come some extra chrome trim for around the windows and other miscellaneous parts I have accumulated during the restoration. I absolutely love the car but just have the itch to build something again. My build thread for the whole car is on here, just search for 1967 Coronet Deluxe.

New Lower Price $18,000 OBO

Please PM me and post as well.

310346-ec4b8175afb39d4dd0b0ed1b692a89de.jpg
310347-317ae9290be571c4aad63facd023f3aa.jpg
310348-34e2fce34840c6844ea2fc91deec36b4.jpg
310349-f8f0c5184d4d6b86e095021ca1d0c960.jpg
310350-41898c0bf1fed4888a222ec6742a1667.jpg
310351-c580d23ced094edbfc29ce310a88c499.jpg
310352-1d41d999aeb0af1ff4860c11c863a673.jpg
310353-aef3ac2df6625c8d8c6f9080d0a1e592.jpg

Car is getting a new alternator this week. Also it will come with a spare grille and bezels, and spare headlight buckets/brackets.

If anybody has any questions please ask.

Price reduced - $16,800 Will try to take better pictures when the weather permits

Not sure if anybody is interested in this or not, but I may be willing to sell the car without the drive train if you'd rather install at big block or small block. I could also maybe install a 318 I have in my current project which is a 1982 W150 truck. I know some folks aren't into the fuel injection thing even though this is setup as easy to work with as your daily driver.

Any interest? May do a partial trade for a running driving 4 door 67-69 Dodge or Plymouth.

Any interest? May do a partial trade for a running driving 4 door 67-69 Dodge or Plymouth.

Any interest in a 1970 Dart 4-door with 55K original miles. Crazy clean, 318/904 F8 dark green. I am about to start a bunch of mods, but you have already done a lot of them to your 67 !

IMG_3599.JPG

Any interest in a 1970 Dart 4-door with 55K original miles. Crazy clean, 318/904 F8 dark green. I am about to start a bunch of mods, but you have already done a lot of them to your 67 !

View attachment 428237
Sorry, I just saw this. Yes, I would be interested. It'd be a partial trade as the whole point of me selling it is to help fund my other project...let me know what your thoughts are.

Still for sale. We did not come to an agreement on a trade. Thanks for asking!

New price of 16k or best offer. Car will be at Iola WI July 7th and 8th.

Its official, I am starting a new project and need to sell my car.

The engine is a 2003 5.7 (345ci) Hemi, (345 hp) it is fuel injected and runs

I really like your 67, but you're about 18 months too early for me. I'll be in the market in late 2018. Neither here nor there now. The 3rd gen hemi with transmission really gets to me. Maybe go the later versions of the 5.7 but this intrigues me. And the fact that it's a two door post too, I can't pull the trigger yet.

Anyway, what's your next project, just curious as to what gets you going too. My original intention was to build an A body, 67 Valiant was my first choice, Passon 855 five speed transmission and one of Hemi Dennys independent suspension systems. And use it as a daily driver. Ditch the new lease cars and go that way. Just talking but it all makes sense to me. Hope all works out for you in gnu and someone gets your little beast and appreciates it.

Sorry for the late response. I missed your post. Well the plan was to build a 1982 Dodge W150 and build my dream daily driver truck. I went out and grabbed 2 more late model Hemi's with the intention of doing some performance goodies and then the plan was to put a T-56 or TR6060 transmisison behind it and a divorced NP205 transfer case. I have the truck and engines but not the transmission or t-case. But it seems nobody was interested in my car. So I've sort of switched gears a bit and am keeping the car for the moment and have listed the truck for sale. If the truck sells I will finish my car the way I want and do a few things to the car for fun....

Sorry for the late response. I missed your post. Well the plan was to build a 1982 Dodge W150 and build my dream daily driver truck. I went out and grabbed 2 more late model Hemi's with the intention of doing some performance goodies and then the plan was to put a T-56 or TR6060 transmisison behind it and a divorced NP205 transfer case. I have the truck and engines but not the transmission or t-case. But it seems nobody was interested in my car. So I've sort of switched gears a bit and am keeping the car for the moment and have listed the truck for sale. If the truck sells I will finish my car the way I want and do a few things to the car for fun....

Sounds like a good plan. However, in about 18 month, or about February of 2018 if you get the urge to sell, I will be interested. In a perfect world I'd prefer the A-41 automatic overdrive that Pace uses for a non manual. The Trematic 5-speed is a good choice or the Passon 855 that Jamie has been working on forever would be even better. Keep me in mind and I'm open to ideas too. I've looked at a couple of Plymouth Belvedere l sedans to do this to.
Bill

Sounds like a good plan. However, in about 18 month, or about February of 2018 if you get the urge to sell, I will be interested. In a perfect world I'd prefer the A-41 automatic overdrive that Pace uses for a non manual. The Trematic 5-speed is a good choice or the Passon 855 that Jamie has been working on forever would be even better. Keep me in mind and I'm open to ideas too. I've looked at a couple of Plymouth Belvedere l sedans to do this to.
Bill

You are welcome to look me up in February and inquire. Its always worth asking. I'd love a passion 855 but price has never really been good for me. Tremec makes a 5 speed and that too is a bit on the pricey side plus I have heard less than good stories from some of those installs. The one I hear is great is a T-56 but also requires major surgery. For now this was the best of all worlds for me.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back