• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet brake line ?

Gary Stavely

Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Hello
I am going to order a complete brake line kit from inline tube. My question is they have them either with the hump or without on the right front fender, can anyone enlighten me on the difference? Car is 1967 coronet 2dr hardtop, manual brakes, 8 3/4 rear end, 383 2bbl automatic.
Thanks!

It is the line across the firewall for the right front wheel. Does yours go straight across the firewall or does it rise up 4” as it crosses the center?

Hi yeah not totally sure. The car has been gone for a while for a full restoration, I just ordered it with the hump and if it's not right no biggie it's just the one line so I will get it made up. I took lots of pics but missed that one , if memory serves me right it does have the hump but my memory well let's just say I have a lot to remember lol.

I just ckd mine and it has a slight loop where it crosses over the steering column . Then it goes straight across the firewall. , thru the alignment access hole above the frame then to the flex line clip / connection

also 1967 Coronet 500

Auto Transport Service
Back