• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet engine wiring harness with ECU needed

SREDMONDS51

Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
I am trying to find a wiring harness for my 1967 Coronet with 440 engine. My car has been converted to electronic ignition. I need a harness that runs from the distribution block to the right side of the engine bay to the ECU, Coil, horn relay, etc. Classic Industries has one listed but is not in stock. I also found a seller on eBay that has one for 1967 with a hemi, but not for the big block, that seller says he will have in stock soon. I am looking for other options. Any help?

Did you check all the for sale ads?
Thought I saw one not long ago

Did you check all the for sale ads?
Thought I saw one not long ago
Was for a 66, looks like it might be sold.
Also one for a 69 for sale, in mechanical parts

I am trying to find a wiring harness for my 1967 Coronet with 440 engine. My car has been converted to electronic ignition. I need a harness that runs from the distribution block to the right side of the engine bay to the ECU, Coil, horn relay, etc. Classic Industries has one listed but is not in stock. I also found a seller on eBay that has one for 1967 with a hemi, but not for the big block, that seller says he will have in stock soon. I am looking for other options. Any help?
The best thing to do on this site is start a parts wanted thread. WTB means "want to buy".

I called Year One and called M&H directly because I was looking for a 1966 Hemi complete Engine/forward Harness and was told that there is a minimum 8 month delay on wiring harness orders unless they by chance have it on the shelf which is going down daily.
Neither one had anything in stock and year one said the same exact thing.

Auto Transport Service
Back