• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Coronet R/T 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAD FRASER

Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Coronet R/T four speed car I have all of the correct drivetrain pieces for the car including the correct engine transmission and rear end in the car. The car has its build sheet and data tag and clean title.Some of the options are,wood grain wheel,tinted glass,factory power disc brakes, headrests,map light,I have all the pieces for the car except for the driveshaft. I have spent countless hours rounding up parts for this car and it need to be put together properly,Galen Govier is currently documenting the car,there’s 10k in the drivetrain pieces alone and it’s all the correct stuff.
~Has correct 67 18 spline transmission with correct inland shifter and bell-housing and z-bar
~Has correct 66-67 Dana with drain plug on the bottom and date codes as well as correct hemi springs.
~Has correct 67 hp 440 along with the 915 heads and intake as well as correct and restored 4 speed carb and air cleaner.
Also have correct HP exhaust manifolds
~The interior is completely done for the car which includes the correct bucket seats and buddy seat(no console)all the frames have been powder coated and the tracks painted all the seats are reupholstered with correct vynil and headrests. Have a perfect dash of and rear package tray as well as headliner all done for the car. I have the carpet visors and door panels all done.
~The car is a factory disc brake car and I have all the correct pieces for that
~I have four correct steel wheels for the car
~I have the correct wood grain steering wheel
~ I have all the original panels I took off the car due to rust,I replaced everything with rust free panels.
~ I have quarter drop offs for the cars (which are pictured)
There is way way to much to list for the car which is why I want to emphasize it needs to be restored correct and it’s about halfway there, as I have rounded up all of the correct pieces for the car which are very hard to find if interested please pm me and I can get you my phone number so you can call,not in a rush to sell the car and it needs to go to the right home. The only reason I’m considering getting rid of it is due to the fact that I currently don’t have the space to give the car the correct restoration. I have about 100 more detailed pictures if everything I have for the car which is a lot and I’ve only included a few relatively crappy pictures of the car because the forum has a problem uploading my pictures for some reason,I added up my expenses in the car and it’s around 20k. I am open to any offer but 10k isn’t gonna buy the car I’m not totally set on a price due to the fact there’s not much to compare it to so I’m open to offers at this point but again 10-12k isn’t gonna buy it there’s way to much rounded up for the car currently just needs someone with space to assemble it. Again there’s way more that I have for this car as well as pictures but with what’s listed the correct buyer I’m hoping will contact me. Currently looking for a 67-68 barracuda formula s four speed if anyone knows of one,if it’s a 67 I’m after a 383 four speed if it’s a 68 I’m interested in both a 340 and 383 four speed but not after any huge projects as I would like to pure stock race it and obviously the space is currently and issue. Thanks guys. 16,500 0bo (hit me with offers and if your not serious about buying the car leave the comments to yourself as it just creates headache for the buyer and the seller thanks.)
Chad

0604940D-12A1-4416-A246-B9AB49FCF4D5.jpeg View attachment 1152595 View attachment 1152599 2A3CFE9A-1321-4169-8220-879DC900593E.jpeg 542B1A0A-30F9-4655-A0B9-0CFC5EE37240.jpeg EEEA2105-41BB-45C1-A5B3-71F55BC87B90.jpeg 6C0A3BEA-FD78-426A-AB3B-FE245FCF76C3.jpeg 822B2B41-27DF-40E7-BB70-31F41F3920CC.jpeg 84A83EA2-4825-4F6C-AF0A-50631CCA7AD5.jpeg A6CDD47E-070B-4DA0-BB8D-712B3E4091D8.jpeg D268E2D8-696E-4BD8-894D-027D089CC7EC.jpeg B910CBF1-9B79-45E3-8496-065D9337C8A5.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe you must post a price per the rules.
Yep.
By the way OP - does "correct" mean matching number, at least on the engine in this case?

I'd say just try to clean this up by posting pics of the items mentioned for the car and list a price you want. I see nothing in here on an asking price....just a list of expenses. The more detail on what you have for the car the better sir. 67 R/Ts are super cool and if correct, in demand....but it seems a lot of the car was missing per your initial post, including the engine and just about everything else....? I see a build sheet (awesome) ....so I assume it had the interior?

No "matching numbers" in 1967.

Are the block and most of the major components dated a few months prior to the scheduled build date of the car?

No "matching numbers" in 1967.

Are the block and most of the major components dated a few months prior to the scheduled build date of the car?
yes,car is an april build the block is 10-28-66 so its early and the reared is around the same time,the transmission date code is late February early march so thats closest. thanks,Chad

I'd say just try to clean this up by posting pics of the items mentioned for the car and list a price you want. I see nothing in here on an asking price....just a list of expenses. The more detail on what you have for the car the better sir. 67 R/Ts are super cool and if correct, in demand....but it seems a lot of the car was missing per your initial post, including the engine and just about everything else....? I see a build sheet (awesome) ....so I assume it had the interior?
everything i've listed in the ad like i previously stated the forum has a hard time uploading certain pictures,i have all of them,inlcuding pics of the reupholstered interior and the engine but id ont wanna go to all the work to mess around uploading 100s of pictures(which i have) for someone whos just gonna scroll past. Thanks,chad

I have added two photos,tried to add a lot more but there is a 10 picture limit to the original ad.

This sale thread has turned into a joke. If you members are serious about the car, ask questions. If you are not interested just scroll on by. What a fricking mess!
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back