• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Dodge Coronet 440 Nostalgia S/SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

A39CORONET

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Dodge Coronet 440 w/ clean PA title, 451 Stroker, 5k Turbo Action converter, race-prepped trans, Dana 60 with 4.56 and spool, Strange Axles, 4 wheel disc brake, caltrac suspension. Best ET 10.38 @ 129. $22,500 turn key, $15k rolling.

Originally 383 4bbl car, purchased as a racecar in 2010. Car has chrome steel bumpers now, but will include fiberglass bumpers in pic. I have several boxes of original interior pieces, and car can be put back to street use very easily.

Engine
- 76' 400 Block with 451 Ohio Crankshaft stroker built by Tim @ Bowman Performance
- Diamond Pistons @ 12:1+
- 260/264 @ 50 flat tappet Racer Brown Cam, .645 lift with 1.6 Hughes rocker assembly.
- BCR aluminum mains, ARP main and head studs, girdle, hardblocked
- Heads are Edelbrock Victor and have been cut slightly to reduce chamber CC. Competition valve job with new valves Summer 2018.
- M1 Dominator intake with Dominator 1050 on E85.
- Hooker SuperComp headers
- Cloyes Hex-a-just timing chain, ARP cam bolts, screened lifter galley, glyptal engine interior paint for oil drainback.
- Brad Penn 15-40 since new, 80lbs of oil pressure rock solid, with new Mellings HV pump.
- Engine has two seasons on it.

Cooling
- Aluminum Rad with Meziere HD electric water pump, Royal Purple coolant additive at every refill.
- electric fan

Transmission
- 0 runs on trans or converter, both fresh as of December 2018
- CSR Carbon Fiber Transmission shield.
- Turbo Action 5000 flash converter with antibalooning plates and billet stator
- All new tranny cooler lines with new tranny cooler and in-pan temp gauge.
- Billet drum, 4 gear planetaries, 4.2 servo arm, A&A reverse pattern manual valve body, bolt in sprag, 5 clutch drums.
- TCI deep pan with A&A pickup extension

Fuel System
- 15 gallon aluminum tank
- Magnafuel 300 fuel pump w/ filter (100 micron) with Magnafuel inline filter (40 micron) feeding two port Magnafuel two port regulator.
- Dual 8AN lines from tank to 12AN union feeding pump, 10AN from pump to regulator, 6AN from regulator to carb.
- Earl's black fittings throughout.

Ignition
- MSD 7AL ignition box with Leash Electronics relay board. 0/1 wire directly from battery to supply power and grounds.
- Dual 12v 800CCA batteries.
- MSD billet distributor, MSD HVCII 8261 coil, Firecore plug wires.
- New 90 amp 1 wire alternator (don't require charging between rounds or between races, ever).
- Car was rewired front to back in 2013

Chassis
- Mini tubbed, 8 pt cage, fiberglass hood (I have a steel hood), fiberglass bumpers.
- Weld racing wheels with new tires (MT Sportsman fronts have one season, MT 29.5 rears have <25 passes.)
- QA1 front upper control arms, Caltrac Suspension, QA1 double adjustable rears.
- bolt in frame connectors
- Belts have two years of cert remaining
-"Iron Soldier" graphic was leftover from previous owner, I just never got around to removing it (its a sticker).

The car is solid, with functional headlights and taillights, to the point where it could easily get put back on the street. We wanted a NSS style racecar, and it ended up turning into an extremely reliable and trustworthy unit. Car leaves straight every hit, drives down track without issue. Will run the number all day long and very predictable with weather changes, has absolutely ZERO problem with hot lapping or quick turn arounds. I've won numerous events with it, including the 2015 Tri State Stock Super Stock Championship, 2017 Monster Mopar Sunday Pro class, 2018 Monster Mopar Friday Pro class gamblers, and a handful of other event wins. Its just time for me to go another direction in this sport. Additional pics available to serious buyers. First pic is from the Mopar Nats 2017 program where it was a feature car for the 67 Dodge/Plymouth tribute.

I have receipts for 99% of the parts.

*I will be editing/updating this post as more information is recalled*.

Screenshot_2016-08-13-23-27-48.png IMG_20170506_135108625.jpg IMG_20170827_180348070.jpg IMG_20151006_220812522.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back