• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 dodge coronet manual brake car

snakeoil24

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score
Hello can anyone take apicture o the bracket under dash how the small parts mount to the brake petal hanger also how it bolts tot he front of it. I have a few brackets i kept but did not photgraph before i pulled apart.

Describe what you have or post pics.I'm sure when we see which ones are in question we can figure it out!

I have the complete assembly out of the car I can post pictures of it. Crap both pictures dont show the linkages.. Ill get you a picture. although this is a power drum setup the linkages should be the same up to the point of the booster.

IMG_2001[1].JPG
IMG_2002[1].JPG IMG_2091[1].JPG IMG_2092[1].JPG IMG_2093[1].JPG IMG_2094[1].JPG IMG_2095[1].JPG

Last edited:
The brackets that are mounted to the brake swing arm frame have 4 brackets associated with the swing arm frame. And 2 brackets around 4 inches in size

Those pictures are so that OP can put his back together.

pics are power brakes.

pretty sure manual is different

If a 66 is the same I can take a pic in the morning. It looks different than the one posted in the pic.

Auto Transport Service
Back