• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Dodge Coronet R/T Side chrome

snakeoil24

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
I am closing in on finals on project car 67 coronet and i replaced both rockers outer. The stainless trim on sides needs to be attached and im not excited about locating the trim by drilling. Ive considered using hte clips with 3m hi strength adhesive tape double side vbs. Or figure out how to stencil the clips inside the 4 inch by 4 foot molding. Any ideas how to best make a stencil to transfer for drilling or the idea of tape?? The bottom of trim screws to under side of rockers. pictures are not my car just a refrence

Coronet.PNG rt side shot.PNG

Really hard to describe through writing. Lay your molding face down, insert clip like it would be installed in the car. Measure from screw hole to the break where it turns under the rocker. Now measure from the rocker up on the car. Snap a line from front to back. Your left to right placement isn’t critical. Just space them out evenly.

Good news is, if you mess up you’ll cover up the extra holes.

Auto Transport Service
Back