• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 GTX For Sale.

Guess no one knows this car, including the scam artists who have it listed lol. They cannot even call me back about it, even after they asked for my number.

Cheers

This may be a scammer. They typically get back to you days later since they are shuffling thru many inquiries. If you are unable to see the car? And they say they can bring the car to you for no obligations? It's a typical ploy to try to scam you out of some shipping/travel costs later in the process.

I have crossed paths with these guys before. They data mine the internet for cars for sale, then list them as their own consignments. Then they try to put the owners together with prospective clients for a percentage. Quite often the owner of the vehicle does not even know their listing has been high jacked. I was hoping someone on the forum knew this car and could put me in contact with the owner directly.

The link brings up a few cars, which one are you looking at?

Boy, I tell you what....
I'm no professional, but just browsing that particular website I'd feel REAL uncomfortable
with any of the listings on it. At the very least, there's some dreamin' going on those prices,
even if the cars are really for sale by the listing agents...

The link brings up a few cars, which one are you looking at?

I see the link is changed now. Maybe I scared them off by asking too many questions. It was a '67 GTX, green with white interior, 440 4spd. The plate on it was 4SPD GTX, but I couldn't make out what state. The outfit is called "Classic Car Deals" out of Cadillac Michigan. I wouldn't have anything to do with them, hence my original post.

I see the link is changed now. Maybe I scared them off by asking too many questions. It was a '67 GTX, green with white interior, 440 4spd. The plate on it was 4SPD GTX, but I couldn't make out what state. The outfit is called "Classic Car Deals" out of Cadillac Michigan. I wouldn't have anything to do with them, hence my original post.
Nope. They have been flagged many times for scam listings. It will disappear soon. But return in about 6 months. At least the last time I looked into "Classic Car Deals" out of Cadillac Michigan.

Here are photos of the GTX I was inquiring about. The scammer dealer is still trying to act as an intermediary. Does anyone recognize this car, if it exists? I would be interested in a discussion directly with the owner. It might be plated in Missouri.

Thanks.
1202017874636454.jpg
2202017874636485.jpg
3202017874636501.jpg
4202017874636548.jpg
5202017874636595.jpg
6202017874636626.jpg
7202017874636673.jpg
8202017874636690.jpg
9202017874636721.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back