• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 GTX Journey Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysmopar

Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
After years of waiting and collecting I'm finally starting to put my 1967 GTX back together. After purchasing the car in 1978 and throwing it together the first time then pulling it back down for a good restoration 30 + years ago, then having children and more important issues. My wife and I finally have time to ourselves, after kids through college and general life issues. It amazes me the restoration parts that weren't available back then that are now. I'm hoping to have it done by next Summer (2023) the year I'm "supposed to retire". I'm sure I'll still going to need the resources that this great website has to offer, and I'll share pictures of the journey. Right now, I'm looking for original AC dash vents. I have the dash but not the vents and would like them to look the same as they did in 1967. If anyone can help, please reach out to me. Till later, Happy Crusin!
Benny
image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back