• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Plymouth 318 Hood Ornament

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyOpi66

Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all,

I have a 1967 318 Hood Emblem that appears to be an original part not a reproduction, based on the light pitting and aged look of the part. That being said this would be great for a driver quality car. This is not a show quality emblem but would present well. The black background has been touched up with black hobby paint enamel and is not faded. This is posting is for just the emblem, the base and retainer were reused on my current car.

If originality is not as much of a concern for you, this will work for a 1966 car as well, the bases are the same. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am looking for $35 shipped to the buyers door. Please PM me if interested and I will get back to you accordingly.

Thank you,

Andrew

IMG_20230201_184734_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230201_184745_HDR.jpg

Let me look at mine. I have the same emblem but it doesn't have the engine call out.

67 Fury wagon 1.jpg

Tim,

Sounds good, emblem should work for c-bodies as well. The base on your cars is different, but the emblem and stud should be the same style wise. Either way let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back