• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Plymouth GTX 440 - St. Paul TX

Randy Marble

Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
Hello, and thanks for letting me join. I recently purchased a beautiful '67 GTX and will endeavor to make it a bit better along the path of ownership.
For reference, it is White with the Copper Interior. 440 automatic, console, tachometer, power steering, power brakes. Currently have Magnums and Redlines on order for the car and will post "after" pictures once installed. Looking for a reproduction red top battery, but unable to find any availability short of 6 weeks.

Welcome from CT. We will gladly look at before pictures! Why wait. :xscuseless:

Sounds like a nice car.
Love the color combo

newwelcome.jpg
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. That is a sharp GTX. I am partial to'66-'67 B-bodies as well, owning a 1967 R/T. I made my own Red Top battery. I thought I had a picture to post but can not find it. This is a $150.00 Walmart Group 27 battery with a $25.00 Weskcar push-in cap and decal kit. Good enough for casual car shows and cruise nights.

Here are some pictures of Walmart battery with Weskcar caps and decal.

P3030014.JPG P3030018.JPG P3030019.JPG

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

we do like photos around here, help to keep the natives calm :bananadance:

Welcome from Pasadena.....Texas of course!

Welcome from Illinois!! Hard to beat the looks of the '67 X! Waiting to see some pix of yours . . .

Waiting.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back