• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Plymouth GTX Convertible - Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar_Mike

Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth GTX Convertible. Real Deal original GTX Convertible. 1 of 680 ever made. Has been in my garage for almost 20 years
and I think its time to pass it along. Car comes from Oklahoma and has been off the road since 1973. Still has Oklahoma plate
from 73 on it. Have title from 1973. Original 881 Bright Blue exterior with White top and Black and White bucket seat,
buddy seat column shift interior. 440HP engine with 727 transmission and 3.23 sure grip rear. Car has Power Steering,
Manual Drum Brakes and Power Top. Fender tag matches colors and options. Also Shipping Order number matches radiator support
and behind drivers side rear bumper. VIN tag never off car and matches title.. Real deal car. Body: All original body, never any
accidents or repaints. However, will need floors and both quarters. Has some small pin holes in trunk but does not need a trunk pan.
Does not need any other sheet metal. Doors, trunk, hood are rust free. Underneath is excellent, frame rails all excellent, no odd
rust areas or odd rust holes. Car was never undercoated so you can see exactly whats there and it is all solid.
Engine: Correct C-440HP engine with correct assembly date to the shipping date. Numbers correct 727 HP transmission and
numbers correct 3.23 Sure Grip rear end. Also have correct date coded HP 915 heads, correct date coded Carter 4bbl, HP manifolds,
intake manifold All correct date coded pieces. Correct 67 GTX air cleaner as well. Chrysler did not start stamping the
VIN into their engine and transmissions till 1968. Date codes are how you match pre-68 cars. This drive train came with the
car when I got it (and was all installed) so I believe it is original to the car. All the HD front suspension is there,
correct torsion bars, leaf springs, sway bar etc. This is not a complete car, but all the specific and hard to find GTX parts
are there. 150 speedometer, gas cap, trunk panel, emblems etc. What is missing can be taken from a generic Belvedere parts car.
Missing windshield but other glass, front and rear is there. Top frame is good, has the normal rust in the corners but the bows
and structure is good. Correct Convertible rear seat but no front seats. Lots of miscellaneous parts.
I got the car all together and stripped it down to put on nice US Car Tool casters. Rolls and moves easily. I could go on,
but I think I gave enough information for the right person. This is a super solid project with excellent bones and all the right
parts. I would not have kept it for 20 years if it was a junker. Not parting it out or selling off parts. No War Stories,
Tire Kickers or Time Wasters Please. The Price is $10K. Not many out there that are not restored. Hard to find,
if you can find one at all.. Email with any questions.

00z0z_gSvm1QeHPg2z_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_hqfTRTJtzMMz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

IMG_9054.jpg

00p0p_XewRNFHTFGz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

IMG_9052.jpg

IMG_9056.jpg

IMG_9062.jpg

00o0o_eLHhd8WCnWEz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

00R0R_75v9HPyZCLWz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_fLMca7W98Bhz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.