• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 plymouth gtx guage restoration

ACS25TH

Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score
Where can I get the guages for my 67 GTX restored? The faces are good but I want to have them checked to make sure they work before I re-install the dash. I damaged the amp guage and I want to make sure the fuel and temp guages are working ok. OR Do they reproduce them or where can I get NOS

I won't make a recommendation because I was a little unhappy with the results of the gage restoration on my 67 many years ago. The problem was he couldn't come up with any new speedo heads for the 150 mph speedometer and all he could do was clean it up and lube it. Unfortunately, it still jumps and bounces around (althought the gage cluster looks great). This was probably about 8 years ago so hopefully they are out there now. The lesson learned was ask if they have all the parts necessary to restore the speedometer guts if needed.

I talked to thegaugedoc.com about restoring the gauges in a 66 & 67 Dodge Charger.I believe he does other makes and models as well.Might be worth looking into anyway.

Auto Transport Service
Back