• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

czar

Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth Satellite

Really sharp, no disappointment

Options Include:
GTX Hood Scopes
440 C.I. V8 4BBL / 375 H.P. (Replacement Engine)
Automatic Transmission (727 Torque Flight)
Power Steering
AM Radio (non working)
Bucket Seats
Center Console
Magnum Chrome Wheels
Red Line Tires
Dual Exhaust System
Factory Air Conditioning
Dual Outside Mirrors
New vintage Mopar Battery
Factory "Broadcast Sheet"
Factory "Certicard"
Zip Code 66048 (Near Kansas City)
$32,000.00 If interested, please contact me via PM.

IMG_2065.jpg
IMG_3465[1812].jpg
IMG_3466[1814].jpg
IMG_3472[1838].jpg
IMG_3473[1840].jpg
IMG_3475[1852].jpg
IMG_3491[1860].jpg
IMG_3496[1918].jpg
IMG_2065.jpg
IMG_3465[1812].jpg
IMG_3465[1812].jpg

Last edited:
Where did it originate from? undercar photo's?

Factory silver with blue interior?

Somewhat unusual.

Factory engine?

The trim code of "P6B" = Premium Bucket Blue. The body paint code of "A" = Silver Metallic. I believe the interior is original to what I believe is original mileage on the car and is in super condition. The speedometer shows less than 72K miles. I have no way to verify the mileage. The car exterior paint is really good so I am sure its been repainted. It has a replacement Mopar 440. Factory code of "7" = St Louis Mo. and the Certicard shows it was originally delivered to Little Rock Arkansas. I will add some under carriage photo's shortly as requested.

IMG_3515[1924].jpg IMG_3476[1854].jpg

It had a 741 housing with 3:55 gear when I got it and I went to a 489 housing with I believe 2:94 to make it so I could drive the freeway if needed.
It is sure grip. The paint code of EA2 would of been silver body and blue roof. The car has been repainted and its all silver as the photo's show.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no evidence of rust repair or any type of collision repair. The car is basically museum quality from a car body and interior point of view. I think the car is worth the $32K but I would consider offers. Thanks for the inquiry!

Fender tag says it was a 318 automatic, so engine and transmission had to have been changed.

Right, it was an original 318 car and swapped for a 440. Not sure if its the original 727 torque flight to the car. The engine swapped was done before I bought the car. It look like a fairly new
IMG-3554.jpg
Edelbrock carburetor that I pulled of and had it rebuilt a couple of years ago.

I don't know the year of the motor, but its not a HP (390 hp), so it has the standard 375 hp for a 440. There is no evidence that the car was a a drag car. No signs of roll bars, it does have exhaust cutout's and a drive shaft guard but that is the extent of it. I don't think the previous owner drove the car. He had a number of cars and when I bought it, I had leak issues from dried out gaskets. I replaced the valve cover gaskets , transmission gasket and rear seal, transmission shift rod gasket and oil pump gasket. Engine or transmission have no leaks at this point. If you want, I can research the year of the engine. Let me know.

Engine number is H 440 X
12 3

Engine casting is 2536430 10

1966 - 1972 440 RB-series big block

I will post pictures

1972, non hp engine. Low compression version of the 350hp engine when stock.
Would not be original 727, different bellhousing pattern for bb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back