• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 pontiac LeMans

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda Hunter

Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is an original Sprint 6 car. Vinyl top
I'm asking 7K for the ride. titled and collectors plates.
Has no motor at the moment.
Does have the transmission, I believe a 400.
I do have a few 350's and a 428 I could sell for extra cost.
I pretty much have everything for the car to be put back together with the exception of the front seats. I traded those for some other parts a while back unfortunately.
Everything is gold.
I have a new gto hood that goes with the car.
new edelbrock gas shocks.
Was a running complete car, I blew the motor and dismantled it.
Basically no rust on the car. There were a few very small patch's. One on the inside of the wheel well and a few small pin holes in the trunk that got fiberglassed.
The rear tail panel has been changed to a gto panel and the Lemans holes in the rear quarters have been welded shut.
I do have some gto tail lights that go with the lemans stuff.
Also could throw in the original lemans tail panel if your interested in it.
Did I say this is pretty much a rust free car?
It was sealed but a body guy and then primed by the same body guy.
Any bondo was sanded down prior to primer.
It's sat since then. I finished several other cars in that time and I just don't seem to be getting to this one.
Selling to fund another project.
this is an original Colorado car so that is why it has basically no rust on the car.
the pictures were before the primer so you can see the extent of the bondo.
there was a little bondo on the passengers door before the sealing.
I know they are pretty crappy pictures, but that's what I got. If I find some more I will post them up.
Attached Thumbnails

crappy photos.

OldComputerHardDrive 10362.JPG OldComputerHardDrive 10363.JPG OldComputerHardDrive 10360.JPG OldComputerHardDrive 10361.JPG

Yes sir, sorry about that, good luck with the sales. You must have found another M46...

Actually a 70 V code D21 Fc7 Chally.
Gotta give it some love.
Selling all my non mopar stuff first, gonna start listing some mopar stuff in the next few days.

A little hard not to!!! LOL Seems CC.com is having issues, the site is down.

yeah, I noticed that two days ago.
Good thing there is two other ebody sites to get my fix.

Hmm, wonder what the deal is there (with CC.com), I don't visit the other Ebody sites generally.

i've noticed. Honestly, CC was my go to for many many years. But the other two have really become far better. Still rock my CC shirts though!

CC shirts??? I have missed out. I know Ebodies.org is a better site overall but there are some on there that I just cannot stand.. Which other Ebody site are you on?

FEBO. You don't get the mix up of guys. Pretty much everyone stays to their own site.
With exception of good ole Chryco Psycho.
And I totally understand what your saying. I just take my grain of salt with me when I check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back