• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Schwinn Stingray

Status
Not open for further replies.

69charger

Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this bike a few years ago and never put it together, it was in pieces when I bought it.
I've just kept it ever since and now I need the money....to buy a '65 Dart Wagon!

the paint job was done by a guy that does motorcycles and all the chrome was double dipped. I was told by a previous owner that this was a show winning bike.

there are only a few blemishes and one small ding in the front rim which also needs spokes. the back tire is a slick and it's in good condition.

This is an ORIGINAL not a reproduction, it was just repainted.

call me at 713-208-0355 or email me if youre interested

01151301160701030620080814ec64d01f7788415da200ae5c.jpg

01150301031001041020080814a673979ec152654e4500ea14.jpg

I can't believe there aren't so old bike web sites that you would be better off listing this thing for sale on, unless you have and this is just extra advertising you are doing.

I can't believe you still have that JEEP in your sig even after it's been sold:rolling:

sorry....couldn't help myself:edgy:

bumpage
make me an offer.
willing to trade for slant six parts,big block parts or parts and cash.

I have absolutely no use for it.

so obviously I want it:grin:

i'll trade ya this for a set of rebuilt heads...
:yes:Ehh?? Ehh??:yes:

[COLOR="Blue if this is still for sale,, e mail me [email protected],,let me know what the model name is i know some one that has a large collection of shwin bikes,,banana seat,,and stick shift,,he may be intrested if i can tell him the model,,,or how ever you classify,,this model,,[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back