• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 18 Spline Transmission Information

Jetblast

Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score
Hey folks, I am putting together a 65 Coronet and acquired an 18 spline transmission for the project. In consideration of the fact that people who are looking to mate a transmission to an original car, thought I would post the information here before I move forward.
It has an April 25,1968 dare code and was installed in a car built in the Lynch Road plant so probably a charger. VIN information is BA280403.

Hey folks, I am putting together a 65 Coronet and acquired an 18 spline transmission for the project. In consideration of the fact that people who are looking to mate a transmission to an original car, thought I would post the information here before I move forward.
It has an April 25,1968 dare code and was installed in a car built in the Lynch Road plant so probably a charger. VIN information is BA280403.

You are a kind gentleman

Auto Transport Service
Back