• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968-1969 B-body Rally Dash Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
WANTED:

'68-'69 B-body RALLY dash frame.....do not need any pads or anything else(except maybe an empty cluster housing if available), but it MUST be a 1968 or 1969 unit.

Please PM me here on the board...

Thanks,
Rick

Can't find the post now, but I believe there was someone on here in the last 2 days that was talking about taking a dash frame 68-69 to the scrap place. The conversation was to keep or throw away old parts. Maybe somebody will recall who it was as there were some replies. I don't recall if it was a rallye dash or not.

I did see that posting.....it was a thread about dealing with a '68 Coronet standard dash frame.....

I have one I would give you....but it’s in Phoenix?

I have one I would give you....but it’s in Phoenix?

I will most definitely keep that in mind.....I would pay for all shipping if we do work a deal out.

Any chance you can get pics of the frame?

Thanks,
Rick

Its in my storage unit, should be able to get there on Sunday I'll take some pictures.

The one I have isn’t a rally dash. Sorry, I thought it was.

957F47D4-5EA5-49A7-B274-E12658D205CE.jpeg 34818AE0-B606-454E-8C45-9F8256F4667A.jpeg

Are they not also different with the 68 early sliding ashtray and 68 ignition switch compared to 69 ashtray and switch or do they interchange? Also Rally a/c dash is different Rally no a/c...

if you havent found one i think i might have one have a bunch of a b e body dash frames

DSCF7120.JPG

THANKS!!!!! to all who posted pics!

Still on the hunt for a NON A/C rally dash frame....

Pomonamissel….might very well be interested in the cluster housing(as pictured) and whatever switches are in it....will check and get back with you.

Thanks!
Rick

Rick, A non rally dash can be converted. The use of a body saw, weld up a few of the switch areas left and right of the notch for the steering column.
I have my A12 dash currently out of the car and on a jig for restoration. I can send you a pic for reference if it's something you're interested in. DM me with a number to send you pics and measurements for additional backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back