• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 318 AirCleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimKueneman

Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
i am also looking for a 68 Coronet 318 with AC AirCleaner. Rather have an old grubby one as I plan to hack out then bottom and graft in a 5 1/8" hole for my FITech EFI.

I think the AC version has a small dent in the front to clear the compressor.

I think they are the same on 318's 68-69 w/ A/C. I have an early one if you want to cut it to work on EFI. on mine, the base has a clamp under the lower base to secure it to the carb. (you would remove this) ? mine was from a 1965 318. they look the same!!

Kevin

I think they are the same on 318's 68-69 w/ A/C. I have an early one if you want to cut it to work on EFI. on mine, the base has a clamp under the lower base to secure it to the carb. (you would remove this) ? mine was from a 1965 318. they look the same!!

Kevin
Have a picture? Does it have the nipple for the oil breather?

i am also looking for a 68 Coronet 318 with AC AirCleaner. Rather have an old grubby one as I plan to hack out then bottom and graft in a 5 1/8" hole for my FITech EFI.

I think the AC version has a small dent in the front to clear the compressor.
Just got one this pm. It's on a 69 coronet a/c car,,, Painted green of all things. $20 plus the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back