• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 4 speed roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cervag2004

Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Roadrunner for sale, it was a 383 big block 4 speed car but drivetrain is long gone. odometer reads 48,371 miles not sure if its turned over but car does still show original paint. Car does come will some 4 speed parts such as the z bar, dust plate, flywheel, shifter, boot, and linkages. Still has the fender tag which matches the dash vin # and shows to be a torch red car. Have clear title to car. Very little rust on car trunk is in good shape as well as the rest of the body mostly surface rust. Only real rust on car is a few small spots on the drivers side floor, and the drivers side quarter will need a little bit of work. These year cars are known for rusting on the drip rails, and rear window. But this car is perfect, will need a front window, all other windows are in great shape. All the trim and moldings on this car are in very good shape. These b body's are getting hard to find in any shape, will make a good project for someone. Was going to restore as a year correct 4 speed car but have too many projects. My loss is your gain. 5,500 obo.

Attachments

• passengers side.jpg
    passengers side.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,182
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,157
  • drivers side.jpg
    drivers side.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,207
Last edited:
Pictures?
Can you email them or post them here please?

Same old story....

Over a thousand mile too far away :(

Yeah I here ya. Down here in Texas not a lot of Mopar stuff. All the good stuff is up north and out east.

Is the rr still available I live near philadelipha pa my name is bill please pm me with number thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back