• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968-69 charger sheet metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

markymopar

Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Located in Wyoming.

New AMD charger hood. Uninstaller. Has minor damage that would be easily fixable. $650

Decent 69 charger right fender. Has had side marker light filled. Very decent original. $400

69 charger trunklid. Decent but has some minor trunk seam rust on back edge. $350

68 charger trunklid. Trunk is solid. Will need minor body work. $450

I can send more pictures if interested. Shipping available on trunk lids. Prefer local pickup on the other parts or may ship if buyer arranges the shipping. Parts are located in Wyoming.

20221112_160309.jpg

20221112_160356.jpg

20221112_160432.jpg

20220912_185049.jpg

37318.jpeg

I know that you are selling the charger parts. I noticed the Challenger hood. I have a friend looking for one. Let me know if it’s for sale and if so how much and what year is it. Thanks

I know that you are selling the charger parts. I noticed the Challenger hood. I have a friend looking for one. Let me know if it’s for sale and if so how much and what year is it. Thanks
Not wanting to sell the hood yet. Have a challenger it might go on.

Interested in the better trunk lid. Can you send pictures of the areas that need body work?

I'm interested in the Charger parts. Please let me know ifnyou still have them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back