• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968-70 B Body front windshield moldings

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE 1968-70 B Body 5 piece set outside front windshield moldings straight no grinder marks on moldings. I will separate and sell individual moldings. Price for 5 piece set $100.00 plus $25.00 shipping Bob Horman

68-70 B body Front 1.JPG

68-70 B body Front 2.JPG

68-70 B body Front 3.JPG

First, I want to thank you for answering my add about the moldings. You won't believe this, but I have had 3 people wanting these moldings on the same day. You made an inquiry first, so I am going to go with you, but one slight change in my add. Shipping charge will have to be $40.00. I cannot control shipping, but the U S Postal service and FedEx shipping charges have gone thru the ceiling especially on long packages. there are 2 long moldings in this set so I will need $40.00 shipping from you. If this is acceptable to you, please email back and you and I will have a deal on these moldings. I will hold these moldings for you for 2 days from this email to you. 836 AM Chicago time. Do you have friend in Texas who inquired about these moldings yesterday. His name on B Bodies website A12005. He inquired yesterday about the moldings. Is he your friend inquiring about the moldings for you? Thanks much Bob Horman

Bob, yes I will take them.
I do not know who A12005 is. I will have to look him up.
Let me know how you want to be paid.
Also my shipping address is my office at Randy Buntyn, CPA, 1740 Trinity Valley Dr., Carrollton, Tx. 75006.

Thanks again and enjoy your Labor Day.

Randy

Bob, yes I will take them.
I do not know who A12005 is. I will have to look him up.
Let me know how you want to be paid.
Also my shipping address is my office at Randy Buntyn, CPA, 1740 Trinity Valley Dr., Carrollton, Tx. 75006.

Thanks again and enjoy your Labor Day.

Randy
Like I say I posted those moldings for say May 1, 2023, and not one person inquired about the moldings for 4 full months. Then on September 3, 2023, I have inquiry from 3 different people on the same day. Your inquiry was first by time. you win. Send personal check or US postal money order. No PayPal because of service fee handling money as a third person. Send to Bob Horman 16201 Forest Ave. Oak Forest Illinois 60452. Don't forget please inside with money put your name and a shipping address. I am going to mark this sold today. We have a deal at $140.00 shipping to you in Texas Bob Horman

Thanks Bob, will send out a check today.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back