• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968-70 Charger padded door uppers

lail1985

Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
LEGENDARY AUTO INTERIORS
1968-70 Charger padded Door Uppers

Update 3/10/09
We should have finished parts in the following original colors and grains ready to sell and ship in approximately 90 days.
1968 Black, Pearl white Cologne grain
1969 Black, white, Tan (Dukes), Saddle and Dk met green ascot grain
1970 Black, Charcoal, White and Dk met green Krinkle grain

Our padded door uppers will NOT be manufactured by the skinning urethane foam process. Our padded door uppers will be manufactured "As Original" with a vacuum-formed PVC material on our foam and stamped metal parts.

Dealer inquiries are welcome!! Please be advised that this product is NOT available at this time so our Sales Department will NOT have any information or be able to respond to your questions. For additional information or to be added to our follow up list, please contact Mr. Eric DeTaeye at (800) 363-8804 ext. 203 or email [email protected]

My buddy bought a pair from PG Classic a year ago when they came out, nice product. I'm guessing Gee is making them for Legendary, I don't know that for sure but he makes 90% of this stuff for all the vendors.

We are making the upper door pads right here at our upstate New York facility just like we do with most of the products we offer so when you buy from Legendary you can be confident that your parts are made in America.
Eric @ Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

Sorry I didn't know you were with Legendary, I figured it was just a member waiting for a vendor to sell something that was already out there. I'm glad to hear you are making your own, if they're like everything else I've bought from you they'll be top notch, and I ALWAYS buy American in the rare cases where I have a chioce.

BTW, are you guys ever going to do anything for Ford? I'm also restoring a '69 Mach 1 and if I had a choice I'd much prefer the quality of what you have to what I've found so far.

Thanks very much. We are currently not planning anything for Ford interiors. Our main priority right now is to finish our 1967-69 Camaro line and finish the 1968-70 Charger padded door uppers.

Thanks very much. We are currently not planning anything for Ford interiors. Our main priority right now is to finish our 1967-69 Camaro line and finish the 1968-70 Charger padded door uppers.

Hi Eric,

Please do me a favor and tell Jeff Stewart that I said hello. I've purchased a bunch of parts for several of my cars over the years from Jefff and he's an AWESOME guy who really knows his stuff! :yes: Here's a couple of pictures of my son's 72 Dart Swinger that I restored it's interior back in 2004 with ALL Legendary parts purchased from Jeff! :yes: We were also VERY lucky to have it be the cover car of the Dec 2008 / Jan 2009 issue of Mopar Enthusiast Magazine and it was also one of that issues feature cars. :grin:

Next up is my 66 Coronet, which is also about to get a complete interior restoration and once again, it will be filled with Legendary parts purchased from Jeff! :yes:

Richard Kane II
thebankerstoy

Mopar Enthusiast Magazine - Dec 2008 Jan 2009 issue - Ricks 72 Dart Swinger on cover.jpg

1972 Dart Interior back seat.jpg

72 Dart Swinger -After 2005-06 restoration with custome air cleaner pie pan.jpg

New 1972 Dart Swinger custom made 318 four barrel engine id plate.jpg

We will have samples of our 1968-70 Charger padded door uppers on display this weekend at the spring Carlisle show. Please stop by and check them out. Thanks.

Eric DeTaeye
Public Relations Dept
Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

Hey Eric

Why don't you post a pic here of a nice original and of the repop so people who aren't making the shows will know what they look like

Auto Transport Service
Back