• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968-9 Plymouth Hood emblem engine call out sticker reproduced?

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone reproduce the hood emblem stickers that go on the 68-9 Plymouth hoods? Not the RR hood but the center Plymouth emblem on the flat hoods.. These emblems were also used on 69 Furies... Thanks in advance..

To my knowledge, no. Might want to check with Mike Carter or Muary Parks if your looking for an NOS piece.

To my knowledge, no. Might want to check with Mike Carter or Muary Parks if your looking for an NOS piece.
Thanks Richard for the reply. I have 2 Nos ones and a really clean one that is missing the sticker so I figured I would try to find a source..
IMG_2585.JPG
IMG_2587.JPG

Brett, Mike Carter is doing some of the earlier ones. I wonder if the foil inserts are similar and could be manipulated to work in your situation. It might be worth your time to stop by and talk with Mike at Carlisle.

Brett, Mike Carter is doing some of the earlier ones. I wonder if the foil inserts are similar and could be manipulated to work in your situation. It might be worth your time to stop by and talk with Mike at Carlisle.
Thanks. He is definitely getting bigger... I saw he also bought Herb's restoration parts business...

It was good for the hobby that he was able to purchase Herb's back in July of 2019 and back in April of this year, he bought Charger Specialties. He definitely has a lots going on.

Auto Transport Service
Back