• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 B-Body 26" radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:54 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just came out of my 70 440 6bbl Roadrunner. I had a local radiator shop tank and clean it out about 5 years ago. The internal passages are very clean and not clogged, always ran at least 50/50 antifreeze and distilled water.
No problem with it, but just did a bunch of systems add ons, and changes, including a Wraptor serpentine belt and accessories system and a Cold Case radiator, so this one is out and never going back in.
$50 plus actual shipping cost, or pick up locally near New Orleans. These sell for up to $495.
SHROUD NOT INCLUDED (See separate ad)
EDITED to clarify shroud not included.
Screenshot_20200829-192856_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200829-193119_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200829-193139_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
A steal at twice the price IMO. It appears the top tank has had some repairs but the shroud is worth more than $50.00

If the tank top has had repairs, it wasn't since I've owned it.
Since it is a 68 piece, probably had some work done by PO. I wasn't implying anything. Just remarking since it appears to have some solder or brazing on top at the PN and around the upper outlet neck. If it don't leak, it is certainly worth more than your asking price.

Since it is a 68 piece, probably had some work done by PO. I wasn't implying anything. Just remarking since it appears to have some solder or brazing on top at the PN and around the upper outlet neck. If it don't leak, it is certainly worth more than your asking price.
I didn't take it as a knock on it, I'm just adding information. I appreciate the observation!
It's never leaked, and I've never had to add water or coolant unless I had drained it for some reason, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back