• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 B Body 383 & 440 auto radiator part # 2898045

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
I'm interested in a radiator part #2898045 for a 68 B body 383 or 440 auto trans without a/c. Need a very nice top tank, frame, and bottom reservoir. I'm assuming most will need a little work or re-core, but if not that's great.

Please PM if you have one.

Forgot to add I'd like to have the metal 2 piece fan and attaching hardware shroud also

Upper PN # 2417 423
Lower PN # 2417 427

Last edited:
I'm interested in a radiator part #2898045 for a 68 B body 383 or 440 auto trans without a/c. Need a very nice top tank, frame, and bottom reservoir. I'm assuming most will need a little work or re-core, but if not that's great.

Please PM if you have one.

Forgot to add I'd like to have the metal 2 piece fan and attaching hardware shroud also

Upper PN # 2417 423
Lower PN # 2417 427

that should say 2 piece metal fan shroud and attaching hardware :)

Just checked and apparently he's out of stock at the moment but thanks man

Price is now suddenly $495 plus shipping
Same thing happened to me when I ordered some upper door woodgrain panels from him. The price jumped $100. I needed them so I paid it, but sounds like a pattern here.

try this guy, Big block for $1,195.00.you will have that much into it after paying $495.00 and having it re cored.
http://www.restorationradiators.com/

Thanks red but I don't want to spend that much or the $495 either. I am hoping to find one for less than $495 actually and have it rodded and or recored depending on condition.

Would someone mind posting some photo's of one of these radiators? I'd like photo's from all angles and especially some good pictures of the straps so I can see how they look from the side and where they attach to the radiator.

I have a 65 rad and would like to see if the straps are the same or almost the same. Also measurements of the core from side to side and top to bottom and location of the shroud mounting holes from top to bottom..

I'm also looking for the metal shroud and measurements of the holes .. how far apart they are and how far from top and bottom of the shroud.

2 piece metal shroud part numbers:

Upper PN # 2417 423
Lower PN # 2417 427

Thanks for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back