• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Bucket Seats $1500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TT from NH

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling these two bucket seats that I bought at Carlisle last year thinking I needed them for my 68 Coronet 500 restoration. However, the frames I have turned out to be salvageable, so I'm offering these two bucket seats for sale. I was told that they were for a 68 B-body when I purchased them but as you can see, they have different covers (I think one was already recovered).

Know what you're buying (as I am not knowledgeable enough to say what these seats are for or are not for). I can take more pictures or measurements or whatever you need to feel confident.

You can see where the attaching studs on the frame on one of seats looked like they were hacked out. Other than that, the springs feel strong. Of course (stating the obvious), the foam and covers will need to be replaced.

NOTE: I will NOT ship these. If you live in NH or the northeast, you're welcome to drive up and pick them up from me in Silver Lake, NH. However, I'm going to Carlisle this year and will bring them with me. I require a 50% deposit via PayPal to hold them for you. If you decide NOT to buy them when you see them, I'll refund your deposit.

Please ask questions! I want to sell these AND I want you to get what you're expecting!

IMG_7063.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg

IMG_7066.jpg

IMG_7067.jpg

IMG_7068.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

IMG_7070.jpg

IMG_7071.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

If you are looking for help/advice .....they are 1968/69 a body bucket seats.....tracks are not b body !!!....not sure what you paid at Carlisle .... however .... price is steep .... hopefully this helps :)

Thanks, 3white74. I appreciate the insights. What would you say these are worth? (I paid $1000.)

Id price them at 700-800 range

Thanks! (and ouch :( )

If you are looking for help/advice .....they are 1968/69 a body bucket seats.....tracks are not b body !!!....not sure what you paid at Carlisle .... however .... price is steep .... hopefully this helps :)
Didn’t all 69’s and some 68’s have locking seat backs. Don’t see any lock buttons in the picture.

Yeah, these have the locking seat back; see upper right on the attaached picture.

IMG_7074.jpg

I paid 200$ for 68/69 A body brackets in about that shape few months ago. I think the 700$ish is a good price for all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back