• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger deal of the day only a little work

PeteBell68

Local time
4:49 PM
Reaction score
Found this add and thought I'd post it for fun ..Just a little patience and it could be completed .

You are buying a 1968 Dodge Charger 383 HORSEPOWER four Gear Body Shell. This was wrecked a long time ago and has been pre-owned for parts. The rear clip of the car is pretty rusty and basically everything from the middle back will need replaced but the front is amazingly solid. It looks like the front rails, firewall, cowling, door jambs and most of the front floors look decent. The passenger inner fender looks OK and the driver side needs a patch under the battery. The roof was crushed in and cut off the car but goes with the sale if wanted. The original dash frame, VIN, fender tag and radiator core support numbers are all there. I also have a 1968 383 engine that was rebuilt at 1 time included. The bores look nice and clean and it has the original 906 heads. I also have a nice grille header and rear bumper core as well as a pair of doors (the doors are very rough and rusty) I DO NOT HAVE A TITLE but I will give a bill of sale. A 350.00 deposit is required at the time of purchase and the balance within seven days but the car can sit here until arrangements can be made. This would perfect if you had a 318 parts car and wanted to have a real big block 4 gear body to swap parts to. Steve's Musclecars & Parts, Inc Check out our other listings for more Nice Original and NOS Vintage Car and Truck Parts.

image.jpeg

I've bought parts from this guy on a few occasions.
Prices were good as were the parts I recieved, mainly heater/ac box and dash related. I still would recommend him.

Thus is downright laughable tho!
Have a hard time believing it

:lol:

Going to have to drag that through the AMD catalog a few times lol. Worst part is the roof frame isn't repopped.

Makes mine look pretty good...

20180327_154125.jpg

Found this add and thought I'd post it for fun ..Just a little patience and it could be completed .

You are buying a 1968 Dodge Charger 383 HORSEPOWER four Gear Body Shell. This was wrecked a long time ago and has been pre-owned for parts. The rear clip of the car is pretty rusty and basically everything from the middle back will need replaced but the front is amazingly solid. It looks like the front rails, firewall, cowling, door jambs and most of the front floors look decent. The passenger inner fender looks OK and the driver side needs a patch under the battery. The roof was crushed in and cut off the car but goes with the sale if wanted. The original dash frame, VIN, fender tag and radiator core support numbers are all there. I also have a 1968 383 engine that was rebuilt at 1 time included. The bores look nice and clean and it has the original 906 heads. I also have a nice grille header and rear bumper core as well as a pair of doors (the doors are very rough and rusty) I DO NOT HAVE A TITLE but I will give a bill of sale. A 350.00 deposit is required at the time of purchase and the balance within seven days but the car can sit here until arrangements can be made. This would perfect if you had a 318 parts car and wanted to have a real big block 4 gear body to swap parts to. Steve's Musclecars & Parts, Inc Check out our other listings for more Nice Original and NOS Vintage Car and Truck Parts.

View attachment 596809

There's actually a couple guys over at DC.com who would drive halfway across the country to buy that. ....And I'm not kidding.

yep that will buff right out :bananaweed:

a $350 deposit...wonder what the final price is......He's have to pay me

Who are the guys you are mentioning. I need them to pm me cars. Dodge polare convertible.

I wouldn't refer to it as a "body shell." I was expecting a complete body in primer with no drive train. I would refer to that as a "1968 b-body SUB FRAME" because I don't think it is any more than that. And sell it for $300.

View attachment 596809

I thought all green cars were spared from such a fate.
:D

cut him some slack guys.......... The original dash frame, VIN, fender tag and radiator core support numbers are all there.

GYC can rebuild it using all the original parts . Maybe a convertible this time resurrected ..

Auto Transport Service
Back