• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger front clip

cdr

Local time
1:47 PM
Reaction score
What would Y'all think my front clip off my 68 Charger would be worth, Fenders have a little filler, antenna hole welded up, driver side someone had put a CB antenna on top matching the factory pass fender, I welded it up. it has some filler on the very front just a head of the side marker light, grill has a small crack but I had fixed them all & this just appeared, it would include everything fenders to the bumper except the bumper brackets to the main frame & the inner splash shields up by the doors, all the others would be included, some things have had holes drilled in them like the valance for a chin spoiler & that comes with it, the front fenders have been cut out for the Daytona fender scoops, they can go with the fenders or not, the holes could be repaired, the steel grill frame [core support, grill support ??] has small holes drilled for a closeout panel to help force air through the radiator, the park lights are not perfect , overall its all driver quality , I have a steel cowl hood but its pretty crappy, as Y'all know I dont run a hood, all of this would be a great set up if you bought a charger missing the front, this DOES NOT include inner structure or hood hinges I am building a Daytona clone.

Thanks Charlie
112878.jpg

Imo worth more parted out, and worth quite a bit more to someone local who can look at the modifications up close. Hard to put a value on it.

Boy if you were reasonably close to me and weren't crazy on price I'd be really interested. I have a nice 68 charger shell but only have 70 charger front clip parts. Also considered the daytona clone route.

Auto Transport Service
Back