• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Charger in canada or eastern USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommygun

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,

Figured its worth asking here again, I'm looking for a 68 charger project, have a decent budget for one, I have a 70 charger 500 im currently restoring. I could trade my 70 for the right 68 . If its worth more than my 70 I could add cash.

I'm in Nova scotia and there isn't much left here , any leads for finding one would be appreciated.

Ive had a few 69s and 70s but cant seem to find a 68.

Look West young man. Possibly post an ad in Kijiji in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan. Dodge in Classic cars.
If you want to you could possibly go with a 2000k radius of Saskatoon.
They are out there.

Oh I litterally check kijiji every 20 min , I found my 70 in alberta and shipped it here 8 months ago. Hard part is finding sellers willing to deal with somone who needs to arrange shipping etc. Lost a few 68s to local buyers beating me to them with cash in hand even tho they said they would hold it etc. Then some won't send fender tag pics etc , lost of scammers too like the 3 in quebec for sale

I have a good friend who has one. It's a 318 car & needs work, but it's all there for the most part. Not sure if he wants to sell on not, but I could ask. He has had the car at least 20 years or so & it's just the same as when he bought it. It's been kept in storage. I can find out if he wants to sell if you're interested. It will take some time getting pics of the car though.

There is a light green 68 for sale on here right now. It's been painted, but is kind of a mess. Needs to be redone, but maybe worth a phone call?

I have a good friend who has one. It's a 318 car & needs work, but it's all there for the most part. Not sure if he wants to sell on not, but I could ask. He has had the car at least 20 years or so & it's just the same as when he bought it. It's been kept in storage. I can find out if he wants to sell if you're interested. It will take some time getting pics of the car though.
Sure is it in canada?

There is a light green 68 for sale on here right now. It's been painted, but is kind of a mess. Needs to be redone, but maybe worth a phone call?
The green 68 needs every pqnel but thd roof had a buddy check it out.

The green 68 needs every pqnel but thd roof had a buddy check it out.
Yikes, didn't imagine it would be that bad. Lipstick on a pig, huh?

The green 68 needs every pqnel but thd roof had a buddy check it out
Yikes, didn't imagine it would be that bad. Lipstick on a pig, huh?
Yip fiberglass fenders hole in hood. All floors gone rails out back hand made.

IMG_20221128_141751_05.jpg

Oh ok then do tell
This is the one I was thinking of. I see it is in Florida however.

I'll check with my son. He hasn't done anything with it for 2 years. 383-2, no vinyl roof, yellow car. New fenders, bumpers, doors, quarter skins, trunk drops, trunk floor, outer wheelhouses. Beautiful grille and tail lights.

charger26.JPG

I'll check with my son. He hasn't done anything with it for 2 years. 383-2, no vinyl roof, yellow car. New fenders, bumpers, doors, quarter skins, trunk drops, trunk floor, outer wheelhouses. Beautiful grille and tail lights.

View attachment 1383686
Beauty, vernon BC? Man always a world away 5000km away l

Yup: It is. We have good cars here though. I bought a car from Ontario once.....

Well I found me a 68, ended up buying the Green 68 above. 1 of 74 68 383 2bbrl 4 speed cars built. Price was right considering it needs a lot of steel. Figured pick up a 68 now since I have no luck finding 68s in the last 10 years,

Thanks all for your help, the forum did lead me to a nicer 68 but twice the price and I didnt want to buy all the extra new stuff I didnt choose in a package deal.

319240553_854104709149168_6668526675231238038_n.jpg

Congratulations! Just in time to put her un der the tree! lol
Local find Tommy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back