• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger R/T on EBAY.

SteveSS

Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
Yikes, this thing is scary. The engine is locked up and they think it's been in a flood. Bidding at $30k and reserve not met. Make sure you look at the passenger's side.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1653542931...37851298&customid=514368&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

68.png

As soon as I see this...

private listing - bidders' identities protected

... all I can think is shill bidders.

I've seen allot worse sell for more... It's a real R/T, it's got the numbers engine & trans... Yeah it needs everything but when your done you'll have something worth the effort...

Mark Worman is the seller. It looks like it previously had a Buy it now for $40K. Big bucks.

An idiot told me I paid too much for a one owner #'s 69 R/T with the broadcast sheet in the back seat and I paid less than half of what this is currently at.

Not sure what your highlighting but if you pointing out that the fender tag doesn't match the VIN, that's correct on a '68
The number on the Fender tag is the SO (Shipping Order Number). The VIN does NOT appear on the fender tag.
Also the SO number should match the radiator support and the trunk rail.
The only place you MAY find the VIN is at the rear of the block near the oil sending port.

Sorry, I apologize as I just re-read your post saying "It's for posterity"
Now I understand the highlighted VIN number.
Hats off to you.

Last edited:
Watching this crazy market lately makes me feel so poor...

Auto Transport Service
Back