• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger Rallye dash emblem

funknut

Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
What is this round emblem called and where can I find one? If it is unobtanium what are other people using to cover this hole?

45975-43e039db0f41cb54a285cb37a9532a94.jpg

The round fratzog emblem? Megapartsusa.com has them. They snap into the rectangular hole for the center dash screw. Early cars had a bullseye emblem then later cars had the fratzog. They have both styles and they run about $80 which is high, but its better than a hole in the dash. They aren't listed on their website but he has them. Give Jaime a call.

The round fratzog emblem? Megapartsusa.com has them. They snap into the rectangular hole for the center dash screw. Early cars had a bullseye emblem then later cars had the fratzog. They have both styles and they run about $80 which is high, but its better than a hole in the dash. They aren't listed on their website but he has them. Give Jaime a call.

You are a legend! I spent a long time googling for that, thanks!

You will also see they offer an R/T emblem but there is some debate when and if the factory used that emblem out the door. I know for a fact that the two others were used on the cars for sure. Somewhere around January give or take a month was the switchover area from the bullseye to the fratzog. I have an early built car, but like the fratzog better, so I went for that.

Auto Transport Service
Back