• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

charger_1968

Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Charger, factory pp1 red with black vinyl top and interior, factory G code 383 with added four barrel and hi perf exhaust manifolds factory dual pipes, Bendix power disc brakes, Air conditioning all there, power windows, auto on column.
Car is unmolested , has fender tag, factory steering wheel and AM radio still in place etc. 99% complete. The seats have been reupholstered and headliner is intact with a hole or 2
I bought this car as I thought it would be a easy project being it was sitting 28 years indoors to find it sat most outdoors in the California windy desert and in my opinion it needs to be disassembled cleaned detailed and put back together.
This is a running car and it appears the engine was rebuilt at one point because it's blue and has a machine shop warranty tag in a freeze plug, as for numbers , I can't find any on the engine if it matters.

For me myself it's going to take a more than a few years and rather sell and find something close to ready to have fun with.
Ok now last but not least the body and frame of this car as good as can be found. No undercoating to show no damage to frame rails floor boards etc but the trunk floor has been replaced recently and came out well, new AMD passenger fender and valance, bumpers are fresh rechromed , and a few other parts.
The body in my opinion needs light body work only a few holes on the right side rear window channel.
In sure there is plenty I'm forgetting to list and I will list pictures tomorrow.
I'm offering the car for 35k and I'm very firm on that. I will consider a trade plus money it it won't sell.

Located in Southern CA 93536.
Serious only. Please pm

00z0z_6bycdKmQMB3z_0Ba0rS_600x450.jpg 00C0C_kCqUuJbgnecz_0Ba0rS_600x450.jpg 00B0B_1o0qCRcmLrcz_0Ba0rS_600x450.jpg 00y0y_etScPSqPnczz_0Ba0rS_50x50c.jpg

can you post pics of the holes and underside of car. And what the small pic?

Do you happen to have any higher-resolution pics? Also, a pic of the fender tag and/or a build sheet? You can PM me if you would like.

Car is unmolested ,

To call a repainted car with a with a repainted grille, poorly and incorrectly repainted engine compartment, reupholstered seats, some visibly missing parts, and a huge chunk of bondo falling out "unmolested" is a complete falsehood of the highest degree.

To call a repainted car with a with a repainted grille, poorly and incorrectly repainted engine compartment, reupholstered seats, some visibly missing parts, and a huge chunk of bondo falling out "unmolested" is a complete falsehood of the highest degree.

Hey Dick, I didn't say survivor you dig..I meant the car has not been hacked on. Take you opinion and go hitch hike on someone else's post, because your opinion means nothing to me.
And I just looked from your from..do you have any idea what money would cost to do something rusted hulk from your area? And if you want to reply start with the hunk of Bondo falling out

Hey Dick, I didn't say survivor you dig..I meant the car has not been hacked on. Take you opinion and go hitch hike on someone else's post, because your opinion means nothing to me.
And I just looked from your from..do you have any idea what money would cost to do something rusted hulk from your area? And if you want to reply start with the hunk of Bondo falling out

Got to love people who join a website only to use the classifieds. But getting back to the ad, it seems that your definition and Merriam-Webster's differ.....
Definition of unmolested
: not interfered with : not molested : UNTOUCHED

But, let's see what others here think.
https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...-your-definition-of-an-unmolested-car.219406/

What ever it takes to make you feel better Dick...pm your friends to make you not look like a jerk. CNN polls....lol

I've been on Mopar sites before this one and Moparts for that mater...
Again what ever makes you feel better..I bet it's not worth 20k in your eyes cause of your agenda

What ever it takes to make you feel better Dick...pm your friends to make you not look like a jerk. CNN polls....lol

I've been on Mopar sites before this one and Moparts for that mater...
Again what ever makes you feel better..I bet it's not worth 20k in your eyes cause of your agenda

My agenda???

de726f1404df8b0697c6b07300728ec3.gif

Nothing like starting off on the wrong foot

I know I do..thanks
I was referring to RC...
He knows his stuff...

I know you know that too...

maybe instead of insulting fellow members :eek:
while you're trying to sell your car here
(nothing like pissing everyone off)

you may want to actually try
to correct or clarify the accuracy, actual descriptions