• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet 500

JimKueneman

Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
Everytime I shine her up and take photos I am still amazed that how incredible it came out for my first restoration. Thanks to all here that made it possible!

I balanced the drivetrain with hose clamps on the driveshaft and took it for a test drive. Vibration free!

6 weeks on the road and 1500 miles already!

IMG_0043.JPG IMG_0044.JPG

Jim, absolutely love it! You car is amazing! Enjoy it!

So does everyone else. I can't take it ANYWHERE without people either asking me to photograph it, wave me down, drive next to me on the freeway till I look at them and they can give me a thumbs up, want to race me on the free way (mostly Harley riders) or take video of it while driving next to me.........

Taking it to a Bike and Car show at the Harley dealership tomorrow, that seems to be it most vocal fan base to date. I am not a Harley guy but my sister and her husband have one and asked it I would take it.

I love that feeling! It's awesome isn't it? Every time I come home from a ride I tell my wife how many honks, thumbs up, and compliments I got!

I am heading to a local cruise in tomorrow. Was the only Mopar last weekend. We'll see if I am again tomorrow. Enjoy your show!

Also, Harley...black and orange...your car...of course they love it!

I love that feeling! It's awesome isn't it? Every time I come home from a ride I tell my wife how many honks, thumbs up, and compliments I got!

I am heading to a local cruise in tomorrow. Was the only Mopar last weekend. We'll see if I am again tomorrow. Enjoy your show!

Also, Harley...black and orange...your car...of course they love it!

I guess if nobody cared we would not be doing this..... :) Mopar only next weekend for us at the Tucson Dodge dealer.

It did come out amazing though. Enjoy it a be proud of your bringing back another Mopar to its former glory. Better even.

Auto Transport Service
Back