• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet EFI

wpilon

Local time
7:38 PM
Reaction score
New to the Holley EFI and wanted to say so far all is well, sort of.
I have a 68 Coronet. 383 mile build have had this car since 1994 and just swapped to EFI and running crazy rich.
I am technologically challenged and hoping I can find someone in my area to mentor me along the way.

B3CD15F9-E090-4910-9D9B-F3AD76F451E2.jpeg

newwelcome.jpg
Well, I'm no expert mind you....but I'd think the thing would breathe better with that
silver cap looking thingy off'n her. :lol:

Greetings from northern Michigan.

It might help a guy with suggestions on adjusting the EFI if they saw the entire car. Pic or two? :thumbsup:

Welcome from Missouri!!

Call Bob @ Iowa speed and supply, he’s south of Dubuque, authorized Holley dealer and factory trained, he’s tuned all our efi cars.

Welcome from western NY! Any pics to share of that '68 Coronet? Automatic?

Nice engine bay 383 EFI'd

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Pasadena.....Texas! Post your tech problems in the tech section and you will get much more response than in this forum! :)

Welcome aboard from Ohio. (EFI(?), screw that;sorry. Carb only, but I have a lot of experience.

New to the Holley EFI and wanted to say so far all is well, sort of.
I have a 68 Coronet. 383 mile build have had this car since 1994 and just swapped to EFI and running crazy rich.
I am technologically challenged and hoping I can find someone in my area to mentor me along the way.

View attachment 1333379
I am a Holley EFI dealer and am also factory trained. I've attended class 4 times in BG, KY, and 3 of them were the dealer only training. I can help answer questions that you may have and if you have a laptop you can connect to it with the sniper software, I can help you out with it.

I am a Holley EFI dealer and am also factory trained. I've attended class 4 times in BG, KY, and 3 of them were the dealer only training. I can help answer questions that you may have and if you have a laptop you can connect to it with the sniper software, I can help you out with it.
I need some basic info answered before I can be ready for remote tune.
I’m sure I will get laughed at and ridiculed for not knowing.

I need some basic info answered before I can be ready for remote tune.
I’m sure I will get laughed at and ridiculed for not knowing.
Not from me. I was a voc educator for years working with 16 and 17 yo. Just saying I'm patient. Lol. If you want my number just PM me. Be happy to help. And I've been to Moline many times.

Pictures are worth a thousand words they say. I'd say your pic is worth 2000 with that bonus you snuck in the background. WOW!

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, nice Coronet. EFI isn't my bag, but looks like you have found great help.

Auto Transport Service
Back