• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Dodge Charger R/T Survivor 66k miles. San Jose, CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsbig

Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Sorry for the crummy pics. I was at my buddy shop as they were closing down for the day when he dropped on me he wanted to sell his car. So this 1968 Charger R/T was bought from the original owner estate almost 20 years ago. So this car has never been apart, or wrecked, not even had an '01' on the doors and jumped over a bridge. Was repainted in early 1980's. Disc brakes work great, aftermarket front sway bar. Exhaust system was replaced probably late 1990's and he put Flowmasters on it. Currently has headers, but the original exhaust manifolds come with the car. 440 HP engine and automatic transmission are numbers match and never been rebuilt and still function properly. Couple small rust bubbles starting, but the entire car is pristine original rust free condition. Car just really needs some detailing and a few touch-ups to be mint. Has built sheet and clean pink slip. Previous owner son has kept the fender tag as a keep sake from when his dad owned it. The car is for sale at $70k. he is not taking offers. He has no interests in trades. He would prefer local inspection of car before purchase. Please contact me via PM for info.
IMG_2661.JPG
IMG_2641.JPG
IMG_2642.JPG
IMG_2645.JPG
IMG_2646.JPG
IMG_2647.JPG
IMG_2648.JPG
IMG_2649.JPG
IMG_2650.JPG

not sure on the bars if original or the first owner installed them. Never seen gold color on mopar suspension part except for those coated with Cosmoline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back