• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Dodge Coronet 440 Hardtop 318 asking $10,000 Not Mine

In most cases like this. There cheaper to bring to Canada from areas like this. Than to buy over priced turds up here. :)

Now that is a nice 440 'net but too far away from me. Thanks for sharing.

Hows the body
The rust is what worries me

Hows the body
The rust is what worries me

No idea. It would be nice if a member from around Spokane could go take a look for everyone. I'm about 4 hours away or i'd go.

No idea. It would be nice if a member from around Spokane could go take a look for everyone. I'm about 4 hours away or i'd go.
I messaged the guy
I’d buy the car if it’s at least solid
But being that 68 chargers are usually crapped out I’m assuming this one has some issues :(

I messaged the guy
I’d buy the car if it’s at least solid
But being that 68 chargers are usually crapped out I’m assuming this one has some issues :(

Photos look like it has typical b body rust in the low rear quarter panels.

As long as the serial number matches the title , Im all for good deals. I dont mind the fact that some folks are realistic with the prices as well. If the border was open for travel. Id be there on the weekend checking it out.

I also keep looking at it stalking up on future projects.

Auto Transport Service
Back