• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Dodge Coronet 440 SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Spring has sprung and fall has fell so now it's time to work on the Mopars like hell.

Dare I say typical rust?????????
318/727 I bought it from a guy who inhareted his grandfathers 68 Coronet 4 door.
He bought it in 1994 running and driving and only wanted parts off of it. Fender mounted turn signals, hub caps, spare tire, jack,owners manual etc and some side trim.
Front floors were patched and the rears are in need of patches.

6 passenger, with power tail gate window that works, two way tail gate.
Spare tire area is really good, frame is fine also.
Engine turns over nicely and the trans lever shifts through all the gears and holds in park.
I did not have the car running (has bad gas).
Head liner is all there but sagging at the rear, dash has issues as do the seats but nearly everything is there. Has front and rear seat belts. I'll double check but when I stepped on the brake pedal it was good. I did put in a new battery and when I stepped on the brake the alt discharged and when I turned on the light it discharged more, so the lights are working.
Period Craigers are just rollers on the back they are 14X10, I put them on because the car had two tires that would not hold air. They are 14" steel and can go with the car.
This is the only picture I took so far, should be enough to get you interested, more upon request from potential buyer please.
Clear Pa. title in my name.
Did I mention Patina? Looks to be the original paint. Fender tag is there and good.
$3340.

IMG_9276.JPG

$2500 obo.
One more time here.
I'll be putting it on eBay today or tomorrow.

Would love to see more photos, especially any rust and/or damaged areas, interior, dash, frame rails, engine, etc. thanks.

would you mind posting couple pics of the rust areas..
Thank you..

IMG_9287.JPG IMG_9288.JPG IMG_9289.JPG IMG_9290.JPG IMG_9291.JPG IMG_9292.JPG IMG_9293.JPG IMG_9294.JPG

Last edited:
would you mind posting couple pics of the rust areas..
Thank you..
Assume the p side is as bad as the d side. The glove box padded cover is included I do not know why he took it off, the inside card board is there also. He bent the rear bumper pulling it with his tractor. It rolls freely the brakes do NOT work the e-brake does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back