• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Dodge Coronet Project 2nd owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Dodge Coronet 440 2 door hardtop for sale.It is a project because I tore it apart about 4 years ago to redo it.I since then bought another project so this one has to go.I have owned the car since 1985 and I am the second owner.I have the original title,owners manual,Certi-card,and buildsheet.
The car has been stored inside since 1968 and is Rust free.I have many new and spare parts for the car.
New Parts Door seals,window channel rubber,trunk seal,window fuzzies,tail light seals,Front and rear black Coronet R/T door panels,rear black Coronet R/T seat covers,Front black bucket Coronet R/T seat covers,seat backs,NOS Grille
Spare Parts Flat hood,right fender,left fender,tail lights,Coronet R/T Ralley Dash Frame,Misc. chrome
Ohter Parts Bucket seats,console with top plate and wiring,73 HP 440,727 transmission,tinted windows,A/C parts and heater box.
This is a pretty much RUSTFREE car.I am missing the windshield and the engine wiring harness.I am sure I have forgot to list some of the new and spare parts Located in Illinois $6800.00 if you do not want some of the part I will sell it cheaper.Or cash and trades
Jim 309 822 0398 or [email protected]

I will sell it for a trade and cash.Probably A Body and cash what do you have.I have no pics. right now.I guess I need a buddy to take some. Jim

Pics would be cool, If need be PM me and I'll give you my email so you can send pics... I might have something to trade that's worth more than a '71 Scamp.

May sell Body without some or all of the New and extra parts...
Or $5000.00 cash and a clean F Body engine not important Jim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back