• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 GTX bucket seats for 68-70 B-bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott crash

Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an original set of bucket seats out of a '68 GTX convertible for sale. They came out of an original Northern California car that I've owned for 30 years. The original black upholstery is shot but the original seat back panels are nice and still installed. The frames and bases are in really nice original shape with factory black paint and minimal surface rust. The original mounting studs have perfect threads. The fore/aft slide functions work great as do the tilt forward seat back mechanisms. The fore/aft slide tension springs are also original and work great. Both original chrome metal seat back releases are still on. The seat springs are intact. The only missing item is the slide knob on the driver's seat. These would be great cores to use with new foam and upholstery. Price is $500 plus any shipping costs. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area. Thanks, Scott

GTX 9.jpg GTX 1.jpg GTX 2.jpg GTX 3.jpg GTX 4.jpg GTX 5.jpg GTX 6.jpg GTX 7.jpg GTX 8.jpg GTX12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back