• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 GTX

Andy D

Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score
I have owned the car for about three years now. She was a mess when I got her she had little drive ability when I got her, enough to get it home. Engine was strong tranny was strong and body was in good shape. Other than that all the brakes were shot so everything was replaced. Had a tail housing leak that was a quick fix. Steering gear was about to fall apart. Ordered a new gear simple fix. I replaced the upper control arms and shocks and realigned the front end. Now I am about to do head gaskets as a small leak on the exhaust side has developed. Had to replace the starter a couple of weeks ago and header removal was required I had some clean inner exhaust ports steam cleaned. So time for head gaskets. She is a great car and turns heads wherever she goes. Looking forward to some mopar stories.

Bienvenido desde México! !!!:drinks:
we are very visual here and the fee for entrance are pics, show us your car please, your gonna find very friendly people and also people that knows A LOT about mopars. :xscuseless:

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from SoCal and from a fellow 68 GTX owner. Mines pictured in my avatar. Love to see some pics of yours and there’s plenty of smart peopl on here to help with anything that might come up.

cool GTX

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

A81F70FF-FB17-4620-B71E-56D755A7BE89.jpeg
214865BA-D003-4BA0-B7B5-41BF8BFD913A.jpeg
6DEEB87C-C040-4DC0-8156-8E9FB285B465.jpeg
0530F0E2-C445-4538-91E9-4CA3CBA70721.jpeg
49C6302A-D044-4C37-8820-5FE36F3546D0.jpeg

See how easy it is to post photos? Welcome!

Morning Andy, I've owned my GTX since 1969, having bought from the original owner. Happy to have you join the crowd here at FBBO, Look forward too more pics of your ride. From the Pacific Northwest, Welcome :welcome:
Bob :moparsmiley:

Auto Transport Service
Back