• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketman

Local time
7:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have had this car as most of you know for 3 years going to car shows and cruise ins. It has a date correct 440 bored .060 over. I put an Edelbrock top end all aluminum kit on it last year keeping all the parts that came off. It has Hedman ceramic coated headers, Comp roller rockers and a Xtreme Energy .545 lift cam. MSD electronic ignition with MSD box with adjustable rev limiter. Phoenix Specialties powder coated the valve covers and breather top. It also has a vaccuum pump and tank for the brakes. Griffin all aluminum radiator with electric fan. Holley 3310 750 cfm carb. Dana 60 rear with 4 speed, I installed a hurst comp shifter but still have the inland shifter that came in it. The Video below shows it right I after getting it home from the engine build. The picture below show it right after getting it home after adding the 17" wheels and Nitto 555 radials. The booster and master cylinder seen the picture have been replaced and I also added KYB shocks and a Steer and Gear box. I have the build sheets for the car as well. Car is located in Murray, KY. Asking $45,900.

20150316_155738.jpg
20150316_155833.jpg
20140419_113456 (1).jpg
20141005_094129.jpg
0501131616.jpg
0501132025.jpg
0501132027.jpg

I clicked the Thanks button for mentioning my work on your motor but am honestly sad to see you have her up for sale Greg.
I know times have been tough (same for all of us), but I wish you good luck with the sale and success in all your endeavors.
She will always be one of my calendar girls!!
I enjoyed working with you sir. < hugs >

I clicked the Thanks button for mentioning my work on your motor but am honestly sad to see you have her up for sale Greg.
I know times have been tough (same for all of us), but I wish you good luck with the sale and success in all your endeavors.
She will always be one of my calendar girls!!
I enjoyed working with you sir. < hugs >

Thanks Leanna, its not that I need the money, with the new job I just don't have time to play with it much. I think I drove it 5 times all summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back