• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Plymouth Satellite

prhousejr

Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Just went to look at my 1968 satellite that is at a friend of mines body shop. When I bought this car it had a new paint job, but it was a home paint job. My friend is wet sanding the car for me. It was a o.k. paint job but it had some trash, and other imperfections in it. So far he has the hood, and some of the top done, and buffed. I am shocked at the difference it is making. After he gets the sanding, and buffing done he will be cutting out, and replacing the drivers floor pan. After that it is back home for me to put in all new interior. I will post pics later.:grin:

as it looked a couple of days ago........

100_4268.jpg

Interesting....light package but no moldings......

Nice car, btw!

Yeah, clean looking ride!! My uncle just went through cleaning up his 64 Barracuda and it looks great! The original paint shines well after the buff job.

My buddy had one like that in blue with a set of cragars and raised white "Mickey Thompsons"............man that car gave me goosebumps..........

Still love the style............One of the best. :santa:

Auto Transport Service
Back