• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Plymouth Shutdown slot car set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Kiger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking to buy a Plymouth Shutdown slot car set for my kids. Would love to have the complete set including the box. If you have one you want to sell please let me know. Thanks FBBO

Hmm... something familiar about your avatar, Scott.

I actually had that image put on a t-shirt. It's usually what I sport at the car shows/swap meets.

Looking to buy a Plymouth Shutdown slot car set for my kids. Would love to have the complete set including the box. If you have one you want to sell please let me know. Thanks FBBO
Hopefully your kids are old enough not to trash it, those sets aren`t cheap! I found one a year or so go on marketplace but missing the box.

Auto World has some decent sets.

drag strip.jpg

fence2.jpg

drag strip 1.jpg

I actually picked up a Shutdown set at from a local antique guy. It’s basically parts. The whole track is there. The control part is there as well although it won’t power up. Power supply is there and so is finish line stop. It had the bodies for the cars but no running gear. If I can’t find a working set I may sell this to someone who has one. Would be awfully nice to have for parts I would think.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back