• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 1968 Real Hemi Roadrunner J code

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas

Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Real Hemi car J code complete barn find. Car was found in garage in Detroit sitting in faded Sox and Martin color scheme with sponsors painted on side of car. Car was put away in 1970 and owner had collected NOS parts that were still wrapped in original Mopar wax paper. For the next 40 years parts still layed new in packages stored in garage. Ill attach photos. Same owner since 1970 passed away 2 years ago and family sold me car and I spent 2 years restoring this piece of racing history. Car was originally raced by Cheater Pete Sabow and Mike Hoffman. Car was originally ordered as a Hemi car with AM delete Matador Red with silver and black interior from Grogan Plymouth of Toledo. Car was then painted to look like Sox and Martin car in 1968. Original engine was not with vehicle. I obtained a period correct Dean Nicopolis date coded 1970 Ram Charger engine that I also have specs for I can send to anyone if needed. Over 30k in engine alone. Car was never tubbed out it retains original structure. This car also has only 14k original miles. Car is Automatic. Everything completely restored and parked never driven since restoration. Car will be getting new wheels and tires not shown in photos. Plymouth logo is vinyl and can be removed easily. Car can also be put back to the original red very easily as door jams trunk and engine bay retain red color. Sox and Martin color scheme looks stunning in person.

Looking to sell or may trade for AAR Cuda, Superbird, A12 or similar. Must have equal KBB or market value to do trade or make up difference in cash. I don't want any projects or garbage this is a real Hemi car please have something worth same amount.

IMG_4266.PNG
IMG_1387 (1).jpg
View attachment 387693
IMG_1318 (1).jpg
IMG_1328.jpg
IMG_1329.jpg
IMG_1343 (1).jpg
IMG_1383.jpg
IMG_5058.jpg
IMG_1388.jpg IMG_0627.jpg

Last edited:
Still no price? Does it have tubs? Sits real high in the rear.

Do the rules require a price for something listed as "For Trade" ? Just wondering. Mods?
A price is still required as a benchmark for Trades to be offered. Seller has stated that a cash difference will be required if the traded offer is lesser than the value of the Roadrunner up for trade. Need a price here on the Roadrunner as a starting mark, or the advert will disappear.
"Must have equal KBB or market value to do trade or make up difference in cash."

Please take note here - @nicholas

This is not eBay and we do not entertain guessing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back