• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Road Runner (non rallye dash)

72ls5fla

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:11 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the main wiring harness all connected to the dash items ?
for a standard dash cluster, no clock.

I am trying to help a guy put a new M&H harness into a restored dash assembly
and was not around when the old harness was removed by the shop (no one documented before tearing it all apart).

thanks in advance....

Bill

Lucky for you I literally just peeled the dash apart on my 68 Runner last weekend all as an assembly. I will snap some pictures for you later tonight when I am in the shop. It has never been apart so all the wiring should be in the brackets/holders just like it left the factory.
:thumbsup:

This is from a '68 Sport Satellite convertible

P1010087.JPG P1010088.JPG P1010089.JPG P1010090.JPG P1010091.JPG

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally a life saver.. :)

Hope I can return the favor some day.

Bill

68 Roadrunners didn't have a rally dash, just Tach or clock option. I went with the clock on mine and a Sun Super Tach which was the cat's meow back then.

I have a question in the fuse block to ask . All the pink wires that are attached in the fuse block to one fuse, I bought a new harness and those clips are not there? how do they get added on to? Do I add it onto the existing contact or do I have to do some extra work to place them in my fuse block.

Auto Transport Service
Back