• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1968 Sport Satellite Grill/Radiator Grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingarketown

Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
Hello to the wrenching guys .. I´m searching for a Grill/Radiator Grille from a 1968 Plymouth Sport Satellite.

8mzy72ss.jpg

Sport Satellite Grill

If you have one please tell me via PN.

Thank you

frank

Last edited:
Frank,
Mr GTX has one for sale on this site

Good Morning - Thank you for the information - I took a closer look and - Mr GTX offers a 1968 satellite grill - not a sport satellite grill - the sport satellite grill is more a GTX grill without the gtx badges and the "normal" satellite grill is near the belvedere ..

8auuwfkf.jpg

satellite grill

thanks frank

Last edited:
68 & 69 GTXs and Sport Satellites share the same grills and trunk finish panels but with a different badges. (GTX vs Sport Satellite).
(Wood grain dash trim too)
68's are different than 69's.

Do you need the plastic insert or the whole thing?

Do you need the plastic insert or the whole thing?

a good question .. I dont know much about the Sport Satellitte/GTX Grill .. I have a "normal" Satellite grill on my car..

1. Is the insert behind the headlamps the same on both variants?
2. is there a difference in screwing/mounting the "sport satellite/gtx - plastic insert" in the outsight frame of the grill to the "normal" satellite grill?
3. I take whats on the market and in my budget

so please make me an offer (with some pics) of what you have from the "sport satellite grill" - Thank you ... frank

The sport has a aluminum surround with a plastic insert, I have an extra insert that has a couple missing bars but I need the surround for my sport

The sport has a aluminum surround with a plastic insert, I have an extra insert that has a couple missing bars but I need the surround for my sport
.. thank you for these interesting informations .. an insert with missing bars is not that what I´m searching for.. but its more than nothing ... frank -

your PM Box is full !! Please PM me.. frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back