• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 sport sattelite roller rough project a/c car with title and v.i.n

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfixxit777

Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
this b-body will need most of the rear sheet metal(full quarters,inner /outer wells,trunk floor and lid,deckfiller,etc.) and roof/ floor work to bring back.as well as minor body work on front fenders and doors.it has buckets and rear seats which need restoring.no front and rear glass only door and side glasses.have most of the chrome from the car and several pcs of the interior.there is no motor or tranny and i think it was a small block by the size of the exhaust.suprisingly the frame extensions and torsion areas are solid,but will need everything else from the doors back to do it right. 3,000 b.o. delivery available in florida.

Attachments

• 68 sat 008.jpg
    68 sat 008.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 499
  • 68 sat 006.jpg
    68 sat 006.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 511
Welcome aboard the forum! hemiRR, another member here has a 68 RR that you could get most all the sheet metal/glass you would need to make this into a driver again (1000), just in case you might be interested in a fairly cheap way to put this on the road again.. To far for me to think about it, i do like them and the Sport Satellites are a nice car all done up. Good luck in the sale.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?43740-1968-Roadrunner-PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back